Navajo Youth Achievement Fund
- Must be a Navajo student in good standing with GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Students must reside within the following communities or Navajo chapters: City of Page or Tuba City, Bodaway/Gap, Cameron, Chilchinbeto, Coalmine, Coppermine, Dennehotso, Inscription House, Kaibeto, Kayenta, LeChee, Navajo Mountain, Oljato, Shonto, or Tonalea Chapters.
- One time funding for a student to attend a specific program per year.
- Application must be received at least 30 business days prior to program start date or fund deadline.
- Application must be filled out completely.
- Fund does not support athletic programs.
- Funds are not made payable to an individual.
- The more information you provide the better the consideration.
- Program must be associated with an educational institution/vendor or nonprofit organization.
- Copy of Certificate of Indian Blood.
- Letter of Recommendation from teacher, guidance counselor, employer, coach, mentor, or supervisor.
Personal Statement (one page):
- Describe your educational goals. List any outstanding achievement(s), community service, or volunteer experience(s) you have accomplished.
- Provide a description of program you are attending and how this event will positively impact your goals.
- Write a paragraph describing financial situation, including how much money you have raised on your own or other funding sources supporting you for this event/training program.
- Provide a detailed breakdown of program expenses. The program must be an educational institution or vendor.
You must fill out this application in one sitting. There is no 'save' feature. Please review the required information and then come back to the form when you have it all ready.