Through strategic grantmaking, the funds of ACF’s Black Philanthropy Initiative support nonprofit organizations that serve African Americans in such critical areas as health, education, economic development, and community building.
2021-2022 BPI grant recipients:
- ARG Cultivators Community
- Arizona Martin Luther King Living the Dream Celebration
- Black Family Genealogy and History Society
- Beyond the Hurt
- Chandler Unified School District’s Camille Casteel High School – Black Student Union
- Gamma Mu Educational Services, Inc.
- Community Educational Services, Inc.
- Project Roots, Inc.
- State of Black Arizona