The Arizona Community Foundation of Flagstaff and funding collaborators awarded $1,363,086 in grants to northern Arizona nonprofit organizations at the annual Celebrating Flagstaff’s Nonprofit Organizations event on Thursday, August 17. This grantmaking wouldn't be possible without the generosity of these collaborative donors:
Cambium Wealth & Legacy Strategies
Capstone Health Fund
Erin & Tad Moore Charitable Fund
Ernest & Evelyn Chilson Fund
Forest Highlands Foundation
Geile Charitable Fund
Lyons Family Foundation
Molly and Joseph Herman Foundation
McClanahan Family Unrestricted Fund
Northern Arizona Healthcare Office of Philanthropy
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
To learn more about the organizations and projects supported through the 2023 competitive grants process, contact the Acting Regional Director Gwen Groth at GGroth@azfoundation.org or call 928.526.1956.
Those who received grants this year include:
- 1501 Foundation
- 928 Central
- Act One
- Arizona Natural History Assn – Elden Pueblo Project
- Arizona Science Center
- Arizona Trail Association
- Arizona Women’s Film Festival, LLC
- Ark Cat Sanctuary
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Flagstaff
- Boys and Girls Club of Flagstaff
- Cancer Support Community Arizona
- Catholic Charities Community Services, Inc.
- Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
- Civitan Foundation
- Coconino Community College Foundation
- Coconino County Health and Human Services
- Community Assistance Teams of Flagstaff
- Connection Trail
- DAMES Differently Abled Mothers Empowerment Society
- Dirty Hands Happy Heart Corp
- Disbursing Real Educational Academic Minority Scholarships
- Discing4Kids Inc.
- DNA People’s Legal Services
- Eva Marshall Elementary
- Flagstaff Arts Council/Creative Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Community Band
- Flagstaff Dark Skies Coalition
- Flagstaff Family Food Center
- Flagstaff Festival of Science Inc.
- Flagstaff Foodlink
- Flagstaff Hoops Inc.
- Flagstaff Light Opera Company
- Flagstaff Master Chorale, Inc.
- Flagstaff Music Festival
- Flagstaff Shakespeare Festival
- Flagstaff Shelter Services
- Flagstaff Symphony Association
- Flagstaff Youth Riders Inc.
- Foundation for Senior Living
- Four Corners Fiber Collective
- Friends of Camp Colton
- Grand Canyon Youth
- Griffith Blue Heart nonprofit
- Habitat for Humanity of Northern Arizona Heritage Square Trust
- High Country Lactation Care, Inc.
- Homeless Youth Connection
- Horses Heroes and Hope Inc.
- Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona
- Hozhoni Foundation, Inc.
- Integrated Family Court
- Literacy Volunteers of Coconino County
- Lowell Observatory
- Lura Kinsey Elementary
- Museum of Northern Arizona
- Northern Arizona Book Festival
- Northern Arizona Institute for Community Leadership
- Northern Arizona University Foundation, Inc.
- Northland Family Help Center
- Northland Hospice and Palliative Care, Inc.
- OCJ Kids
- Orchestra Northern Arizona
- Over the Rainbow Butterfly Garden, Inc.
- Pine Forest Foundation
- Planned Parenthood Arizona
- Poore Medical Clinic
- Puente de Hozho
- Quality Connections Inc.
- Raising Special Kids
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona
- Sounds of Autism
- Special Olympics Arizona
- St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance
- STEM City
- Sunnyside Neighborhood Association
- Terra Birds
- The Arboretum at Flagstaff
- The Be Kind People Project
- The Peaceful Revolution Project
- Theatrikos Theatre Company
- Tynkertopia, Inc.
- United Sound Inc.
- Victim Witness Services for Coconino County
- Willow Bend Environmental Education Center