Are you interested in supporting students pursuing college or vocational postsecondary education? Scholarship funds allow you to invest in our future leaders and their educational paths.
Why establish a scholarship fund?
If you have a minimum of $25,000 available to start your own named scholarship fund, either now or in the future, you can partner with ACF to establish a fund that aligns with your specific interests.
Based on your desired level of involvement, you may be able to:
- Designate a specific institution such as a college or vocational school to receive funding, with the school selecting annual award recipients.
- Provide guidance to the ACF scholarship office regarding the goals of the scholarship program, leaving the selection process to ACF.
- Participate as a member of the selection committee to review individual applications and vote on award recipients.
Your reason to start a scholarship fund may include:
- A desire to support students who are the first in their families to attend college.
- Providing financial resources for students who otherwise cannot afford to attend college.
- Honoring a loved one who has passed away.
- Supporting students who are pursuing degrees in a field that is near and dear to you or your family.
- Engaging with students who are attending your alma mater.