The Arizona Community Foundation’s available scholarships appear below. You can filter your search by financial need, course type and/or location. Filling out the ACF General Application will match you with any scholarships for which you are eligible.
The Alexandra Ryan Swanson Live Your Dream Scholarship was created in Lilla Swanson’s daughter’s memory to support residents and participants in UMOM Housing Programs in earning a GED, college degree, or certificate from a trade or vocational program.
– U.S. and non-U.S. Citizens
– Undergraduate students, graduate students, adult re-entry students
– Currently participating in UMOM Housing Program and need to pass and complete course in good standing with UMOM completed community service requirements
– Current Nurse Practitioner returning to school in order to advance their education
– Current member of the Arizona Nurses Association, Chapter 9
Applications will be judged on the following criteria: commitment to nursing, leadership abilities, ability to advance the profession, and ability to submit a complete application and follow application directions.
– Current member of Arizona Nurses Association
– Registered Nurse (RN) with a current Arizona license
– Enrolled in a DNP or Master’s level program pursuing one’s first credential to become eligible to practice as a nurse practitioner (NP) NPs returning to school are NOT eligible for this scholarship
Applications will be judged on the following criteria: commitment to nursing, leadership abilities, ability to advance the profession, ability to succeed as an NP based on experience, and ability to submit a complete application and follow application directions.
This scholarship was established by the family of Steven Thayer to provide scholarship funding for young Hopi artists to develop their talents and artistic skill.
– Member of the Hopi Nation
– Preferred minimum GPA of 3.0 in high school as well as in any college level studies
– Intention to study, or already a student in a program to enhance artistic ability and creativity at a recognized art institute or at a community college or university with a major in art
The scholarship award is not automatically renewed. A recipient from a previous year may compete with other applicants for award in subsequent years.