Attorneys, accountants, financial planners, and insurance agents partner with the Arizona Community Foundation to guide clients in the charitable giving process. In a pivotal position during dynamic times, these professionals help navigate the forces of growing personal wealth and the desire to make a difference.
Charitable options for your clients
Planned Gift Illustrations
Do you have a client interested in gifting a life insurance policy or creating a charitable remainder trust? Contact us and we’ll do the calculations using Crescendo Interactive software, free of charge.
Kimberly C. Kur, J.D.
Senior Vice President, Planned Giving & Advancement
As neutral experts in philanthropy with in-depth knowledge of community needs, the Arizona Community Foundation is the charitable arm of your professional team, supporting you and your clients through every step of the giving process while you retain complete control of your client relationships. We can help:
- Identify your clients' charitable-giving interests and goals
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans integrated with major business, personal and financial decisions
- Provide information on community needs and on the agencies and programs that make a difference in the areas your clients care about most
- Deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving
Learn More About: