Spirit of Sedona Nominations
As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, do you know people, nonprofits, or businesses who have distinguished themselves in battling the crisis? This is your opportunity to honor how they’ve demonstrated exceptional philanthropic spirit, leadership, and volunteerism throughout Sedona and the Verde Valley during these unprecedented times.
Nominations must be received no later than Wednesday, July 1.
How to Submit
Please fill out the online forms through the links below. You will receive a confirmation email after submitting each nomination. You may submit nominations for as many categories as you wish, as well as multiple nominations per category.
- Philanthropist of the Year - This award is presented to an individual or family with a record of exceptional generosity who, through direct financial support, has demonstrated outstanding civic and charitable responsibility, and whose generosity encourages others to take philanthropic leadership in Sedona and the Verde Valley.
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year - This award honors a 501(c)(3) organization that demonstrates significant accomplishments in meeting the needs of the community and makes Sedona and the Verde Valley a better place to live.
- Volunteer of the Year - This award honors an individual who selflessly volunteers their time and talents to improve our community. The leadership of this individual has significantly improved the quality of life for residents of Sedona and the Verde Valley.
- Community Collaborator of the Year - This award honors an individual or business that demonstrates effective community engagement and leadership by working collaboratively across the community to improve the quality of life in Sedona and the Verde Valley.
- Business Benefactor of the Year - This award honors a local business that demonstrates leadership and an outstanding commitment to supporting the work of nonprofits.
Please contact Jennifer Perry at 928.399.7218 with any questions.
Past Spirit of Sedona Award Recipients