Founded in 1997, the Page/Lake Powell Community Fund is a family of charitable funds guided by members of the community. Grants are made to a variety of community organizations in the Page and Lake Powell area.
Making a difference
Gifts to the Page/Lake Powell Community Fund become part of an endowment, which includes both unrestricted and field of interest funds. Local volunteers who serve on the Steering Committee have an in-depth understanding of the concerns and resources that shape the community and are dedicated to building this permanent endowment to serve the area's long-term needs.
The Page/Lake Powell Community Fund enjoys the advantages and economy of centralized management and administrative resources through its relationship with the Arizona Community Foundation of Flagstaff, while the Steering Committee brings local knowledge and expertise to address the unique needs of communities in the area. The Page/Lake Powell Community Fund has over $968,000 in assets. Since inception, the Page/Lake Powell Community Fund has awarded more than $430,000 to local nonprofit organizations, government agencies, schools and Tribal entities.
Give to the Page/Lake Powell Community Fund
Individuals families and businesses make tax-deductible charitable gifts in the form of cash, real estate, marketable securities or other assets. Memorial gifts in the name of loved ones, planned gifts and legacies established in end-of-life documents are common ways people can give to the Page/Lake Powell Community Fund.
Strengthening our communities
The Page/Lake Powell Community Fund unites the collective generosity and will of our community to make our area stronger. There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. You can:
- Give to the Page/Lake Powell Community Fund in support of broad community needs as determined by the Steering Committee.
- Give to an existing field of interest fund that supports a specific local cause.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals. To create your named fund, contact Pats Shriver.
You can give cash, appreciated stocks, real estate, retirement assets, business interests, or life insurance and/or life income gifts. To give cash, you can:
- Donate online using the form below for the fund of your choice.
- Mail a donation made payable to Page/Lake Powell Community Fund with the fund name on the memo line of your check to:
Page/Lake Powell Community Fund
P.O. Box U, Flagstaff, AZ 86002
- If you prefer to make a credit card gift by phone, have questions or need any kind of assistance, please call 928.526.1956.
Use the secure form below to make a tax-deductible gift with your credit card. To begin, select the fund to which you would like to designate your gift using the dropdown menu.