Nominations now open for the 2021 Spirit Awards
Each year, the Arizona Community Foundation of Sedona recognizes outstanding individuals, businesses, and nonprofits to acknowledge how their contributions make Sedona and the Verde Valley great places to live. This year, our Spirt Awards will be announced at our 30th Anniversary Celebration in February 2022, pending the state of COVID-19.
The nominations are now open and must be submitted by November 15, 2021. Please click the links below to submit a nomination in the category of your choice:
- Philanthropists of the Year: This award is presented to an individual or family with a record of exceptional generosity who, through direct financial support, has demonstrated outstanding civic and charitable responsibility, and whose generosity encourages others to take philanthropic leadership in Sedona and the Verde Valley.
- Volunteer of the Year: This award honors an individual who selflessly volunteers their time and talents to improve our community. The leadership of this individual has significantly improved the quality of life for residents of Sedona and the Verde Valley.
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year: This award honors a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization that demonstrates significant accomplishments in meeting the needs of the community and makes Sedona and the Verde Valley a better place to live.
- Community Collaborator of the Year: This award honors an individual or business that demonstrates effective community engagement and leadership by working collaboratively across the community to improve the quality of life in Sedona and the Verde Valley.
- Business Benefactor of the Year: This award honors a local business that demonstrates leadership and an outstanding commitment to supporting the work of nonprofits.
The winner of each category will receive $1,000 to donate to the nonprofit organization of their choice. You can submit multiple nominations within a single category, and can nominate across different categories.