The Arizona Community Foundation of Cochise is a family of charitable funds created for the community, by the community. Some funds have a broad grantmaking focus while others target a specific organization or field. Grants are awarded year-round either through donor advice or through a competitive process overseen by our local Board of Advisors.
Our communities benefit from collaboration and generosity
During the 12-month period ending March 31, 2019, the Arizona Community Foundation of Cochise awarded $423,341 in grants through the competitive grants process and through the advice of donors who have established funds with ACF of Cochise.
Since inception, ACF of Cochise has awarded over $8.9 million in grants and scholarships to Cochise area nonprofit organizations and students.
2021 Competitive Grants
The annual competitive grant cycle for the Arizona Community Foundation of Cochise will provide funding for projects and programs serving area residents. The grant cycle will open in the spring of 2021.
2020 Competitive Grants
The 2020 competitive grants process for the Arizona Community Foundation of Cochise concluded with the awarding of $54,700 in grants to 16 nonprofit organizations.
Grants were awarded to organizations and schools to support projects in social services, healthcare, environment, animal welfare, and more. See below for a full list of organizations that received support through the 2020 competitive grants process.
- Arizona Land and Water Trust
- Bi-National Arts Institute
- Bisbee Coalition for the Homeless
- Borderlands Restoration Network
- Central School Project, Inc.
- Champions of Youth Foundation, dba Southeastern Arizona Livestock Expo
- Child and Family Resources, Inc.
- Cochise Area Network of Therapeutic Equestrian Resources (CANTER)
- Cochise Technology District
- Douglas Area Food Bank
- Expect More Arizona
- Family Healthcare Amigos
- Love Muziq Operation 13:2
- Naco Wellness Initiative
- Soldier's Best Friend
- Willcox Theater and Arts, Inc.