The Arizona Community Foundation of Cochise is a family of charitable funds created for the community, by the community. Some funds have a broad grantmaking focus while others target a specific organization or field. Grants are awarded year-round either through donor advice or through a competitive process overseen by our local Board of Advisors.
Our communities benefit from collaboration and generosity
During the 12-month period ending March 31, 2020, the Arizona Community Foundation of Cochise awarded $484,251 in grants through the competitive grants process and through the advice of donors who have established funds with ACF of Cochise.
Since inception, ACF of Cochise has awarded over $9.3 million in grants and scholarships to Cochise area nonprofit organizations and students.
2021 Competitive Grants
The 2021 competitive grants process for the Arizona Community Foundation of Cochise concluded with the awarding of $79,000 in grants to 19 nonprofit organizations.
Grants were awarded to organizations to support projects in social services, healthcare, environment, animal welfare, and more. See below for a full list of organizations that received support through the 2021 competitive grants process.
- American Heart Association
- Arizona Land and Water Trust
- The Be Kind People Project Foundation
- Bi-National Arts Institute
- Borderlands Restoration Network
- Champions for Youth Foundation
- Chiricahua Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Cochise County Humane Society
- College Success Arizona
- Douglas Oral History Project
- Echoing Hope Ranch
- Family Healthcare Amigos
- Fry Fire District
- Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona
- Love Muziq Operation 13:2
- Midwest Food Bank
- SAHARA Humanitarian Resource, Inc.
- Willcox Theater and Arts, Inc.
- USO Arizona