You’re the expert when it comes to your business. Philanthropy is our business. Let us manage your corporate philanthropy program and you can focus on what you do best.
Charitable services for businesses and corporations
The Arizona Community Foundation’s Pakis Center for Business Philanthropy is Arizona’s premier charitable partner for corporate philanthropy. Our efficient, cost-effective services and unmatched expertise help you plan, manage and operate your corporate foundation or grantmaking program.
By partnering with the Pakis Center for Business Philanthropy, you gain access to our full complement of back-office solutions, customized programs tailored to suit your needs, and our team of philanthropic advisors. And, we can expand your giving program across Arizona through our network of statewide Affiliates.
Report sheds light on corporate philanthropy
The L. William Seidman Research Institute at the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University conducted a study to examine the motivations for corporate philanthropy, potential benefits for implementing firms, and examples of societal impacts. This 2015 study, The Business Case for Corporate Philanthropy explores the business case for corporate philanthropy, on behalf of the Pakis Center for Business Philanthropy at the Arizona Community Foundation. The Pakis Center is widely recognized as the premier charitable partner for corporate philanthropy in the state and focuses on two key objectives:
- Approach corporations and encourage them to invest back into the local community.
- Help corporations organize, administer, or coordinate their own in-house philanthropic
Download your own copy of the report and read more about issues that include:
- Public perceptions of corporate philanthropy.
- Effective ways to maximize employee engagement.
- The benefits of corporate philanthropy for staff retention and recruitment.
- Transferability of employee skills acquired or enhanced through participation in a nonprofit cause
to the workplace.
- Evaluation of potential shareholder benefits.