The Kellenberger + Tollefson Center for LGBTQ Philanthropy at the Arizona Community Foundation contributes to an Arizona and society that advances justice and opportunity for LGBTQ people and the communities where they live.
About the Kellenberger + Tollefson Center
In 2005 a group of dedicated community leaders came together to raise funds that would benefit the LGBTQ community in Arizona. Fast-forward to today and the Kellenberger + Tollefson Center has secured nearly $30 million in gifts and distributed over $624,000 in grants and scholarships to-date.
The Kellenberger + Tollefson Center responds to statewide need through three program focus areas:
- Youth - Foster an environment where every child can achieve happiness and live to their full potential.
- Aging/Seniors - Ensure seniors are able to live free from discrimination and can age with dignity.
- Transgender people - Improve the well-being of transgender communities.
Make a gift to the Kellenberger + Tollefson Center
The Kellenberger + Tollefson Center encourages philanthropic investment by and for the LGBTQ community, strengthening LGBTQ-related nonprofit organizations and achieving positive, sustainable, transformational change for LGBTQ people throughout the state.
Make a one-time or annual gift to the Kellenberger + Tollefson Center using the form below.
Join the LGBTQ Leaders Impact Fund
The LGBTQ Leaders Impact Fund is designed for donors who are interested in engaging with their peers to make large, strategic investments that benefit the LGBTQ community with a minimum gift of $1,500 annually. This is an opportunity to:
- Collaborate with like-minded donors to leverage gifts for greater impact
- Learn about community needs and the local programs and initiatives designed to address these challenges and fund them jointly
- Gain transparency into the progress and results of funded projects and organizations
- Participate at the forefront of LGBTQ philanthropy to serve as a national model for change