The Arizona Community Foundation's Debi Bisgrove Community Philanthropy Center will be available for use by qualified nonprofit organizations, free of charge (save for a cleaning fee) beginning July 1, 2022.
The Arizona Community Foundation is committed to serving as a convener for our stakeholders to engage in dialogue, exchange ideas, and mobilize philanthropy to strengthen our communities.
We are eager to welcome internal and external guests back into our meeting spaces beginning July 1. Qualified nonprofit organizations may submit a reservation now. Following guidance and recommendations from the CDC and Arizona Department of Health, we will protect the health of guests and staff by utilizing the guidelines below.
Virtual hybrid meetings are not available at this time.
Meeting owners will be responsible for properly sanitizing tables and surrounding surfaces at the conclusion of each meeting.
The full Debi Bisgrove Community Philanthropy Center will be available for meetings. No more than 25 guests are allowed in the meeting room at this time.
Appropriate uses of meeting space
Typical uses of the Arizona Community Foundation's meeting facilities include:
- Strategic planning and training retreats for nonprofit boards and staff, goal-setting conferences, communications workshops, and joint planning or collaborative efforts among nonprofits and community organizations.
- A neutral setting for nonpartisan discussion and presentation of policy-making options and issues around civic engagement.
- Lectures, panel or small group presentations, and classroom-style educational workshops.
The Arizona Community Foundation does not approve requests for meeting space for the following uses:
- Fundraising events or events at which an admission fee is charged at the door, or where products are sold or auctioned.
- Partisan group meetings or sessions designed to promote a partisan purpose.
- Regularly scheduled meetings of an organization’s board or committees.
- Private or family events such as weddings and anniversaries.