Spirit of Sedona Nominations
Do you know people, nonprofit organizations, or businesses in our community who have distinguished themselves for their spirit of service? Whether they contribute time to volunteer, lend financial support to great causes or provide leadership for nonprofit organizations, this is your opportunity to honor how they’ve demonstrated exceptional philanthropic spirit, leadership and volunteerism throughout Sedona and the Verde Valley.
Nominations must be received no later than Friday, May 10. Awardees will be recognized at the 2019 Spirit of Sedona awards on Thursday, September 5.
How to Submit
Please fill out the online forms through the links below. You will receive a confirmation email after submitting each nomination. You may submit nominations for as many categories as you wish, as well as multiple nominations per category.
- Philanthropist of the Year - Honors an individual who demonstrates outstanding philanthropic impact within the community of Sedona and the Verde Valley.
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year - Honors a nonprofit organization who addresses local needs in the community and recognizes their effort in making Sedona and the Verde Valley a better place to live.
- Volunteer of the Year - Honors an individual who exhibits leadership and offers creative solutions to support the work of nonprofit organizations.
- Community Collaborator of the Year - Honors an individual or business who is committed to advancing the mission and principles of his or her organization through collaboration, effective community engagement, and leadership.
- Business Benefactor of the Year - Honors a nonprofit or public benefit organization who encourages and motivates others to engage in community solutions and demonstrates outstanding commitment to improving the quality of life in Sedona and the Verde Valley.
Please contact Stephanie Giesbrecht at 928.399.7218 with any questions.