The Arizona Community Foundation of the Gila Valley is a family of charitable funds created for the community, by the community. Some funds have a broad grantmaking focus while others target a specific organization or field. Grants are awarded year-round either through donor advice or through a competitive process overseen by our local Board of Advisors.
During the 12-month period ending March 31, 2018, the Arizona Community Foundation of the Gila Valley awarded over $154,000 in grants and scholarships through the competitive grants process and through the advice of donors who have established funds with ACF of the Gila Valley. Since inception, ACF of the Gila Valley has awarded more than $911,000 in grants and scholarships to nonprofit organizations and students in the Gila Valley region.
2018 Competitive Grants
The annual competitive grants process of the Arizona Community Foundation of the Gila Valley provides opportunities for funding to nonprofit organizations serving residents of Graham and Greenlee counties. The competitive grants process for 2018 culminated in the awarding of more than $33,000 in grants to nonprofit organizations serving residents of Graham and Greenlee counties.
- Aravaipa Watershed Conservation Alliance
- Boys and Girls Club of the Gila Valley
- Desert Cat Rescue & Sanctuary of Arizona
- Gila Watershed Partnership of Arizona
- Graham County Interfaith Care Alliance, Inc.
- Graham County Rehabilitation Center
- Graham County Substance Abuse Coalition
- Mt. Graham Safe House, Inc.
- Southeastern Arizona Clean and Beautiful
- Southeastern Arizona Consumer Run Services, Inc.
- Special Olympics Arizona
- Tooth B.U.D.D.S., Inc.