The Patagonia Regional Community Fund is a family of charitable funds created for the community, by the community. Established in 1998, the Patagonia Regional Community Fund unites the gifts of residents to improve the quality of life in eastern Santa Cruz County.
Making a difference in the community
Gifts to the Patagonia Regional Community Fund grow through professionally managed endowment at the Arizona Community Foundation. Grants to nonprofit organizations serve Patagonia, Sonoita, Elgin and Canelo and scholarships support graduates of Patagonia Union High School.
The Patagonia Regional Community Fund enjoys the advantages and economy of centralized management and administrative resources through its relationship with the Arizona Community Foundation of Cochise, while the Steering Committee brings local knowledge and expertise to address the unique needs of communities in the area. The Patagonia Regional Community Fund has over $1.1 million in assets and has awarded over $620,000 in grants and scholarships to local nonprofit organizations and students.
MAKE A SECURE ONLINE GIFT
Individuals, families and businesses make tax-deductible charitable gifts in the form of cash, real estate, marketable securities or other assets. Memorial gifts in the name of loved ones, planned gifts and legacies established in end-of-life documents are common ways people can give to the Patagonia Regional Community Fund.
2019 Grant Cycle
Through its annual competitive grants process, the Patagonia Regional Community Fund provides funding opportunities to nonprofit organizations serving local communities. The grant application is now closed. Organizations who receive grants will be announced in the spring of 2019.
Strengthening our communities
The Patagonia Regional Community Fund unites the collective generosity and will of our community to make our area stronger. There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. You can:
- Give to the Patagonia Regional Community Fund in support of broad community needs as determined by the Steering Committee.
- Give to an existing field of interest fund that supports a specific local cause.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals. To create your named fund, contact Angela Laskarides.
You can give cash, appreciated stocks, real estate, retirement assets, business interests, or life insurance and/or life income gifts. To give cash, you can:
- Donate online using the form below for the fund of your choice.
- Mail a donation made payable to Patagonia Regional Community Fund with the fund name on the memo line of your check to:
Patagonia Regional Community Fund
400 W. Fry Blvd., Suite 6, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
- If you prefer to make a credit card gift by phone, have questions or need any kind of assistance, please call 520.439.0595.
Use the secure form below to make a tax-deductible gift with your credit card to one of the funds displayed.