The Arizona Community Foundation's Debi Bisgrove Community Philanthropy Center is available for use by qualified nonprofit organizations, free of charge (save for a cleaning fee).
The facility can be used in full, with a maximum seating capacity of 110 people, although various table and chair configurations may reduce this capacity. When divided into two spaces, each space can hold up to 55 people.
Appropriate uses of meeting space
Typical uses of the Arizona Community Foundation's meeting facilities include:
- Strategic planning and training retreats for nonprofit boards and staff, goal-setting conferences, communications workshops, and joint planning or collaborative efforts among nonprofits and community organizations.
- A neutral setting for nonpartisan discussion and presentation of policy-making options and issues around civic engagement.
- Lectures, panel or small group presentations, and classroom-style educational workshops.
The Arizona Community Foundation does not approve requests for meeting space for the following uses:
- Fundraising events or events at which an admission fee is charged at the door, or where products are sold or auctioned.
- Partisan group meetings or sessions designed to promote a partisan purpose.
- Regularly scheduled meetings of an organization’s board or committees.
- Private or family events such as weddings and anniversaries.